Tuesday, November 4, 2008

6 months old already?!

So Bo had his 6 month appt last Thursday. He now weighs 15lbs 4oz and is 26 inches long. He's getting big but he's still my little peanut ;). It seems like yesterday that he was just this tiny little newborn that surprised us all by coming into the world a month early.

We couldn't have asked for a better baby. He smiles and laughs all the time. People always comment how good he is in church and how he doesn't even make a peep. Which surprises us sometimes too because he does love to babble and talk to us.

I really am enjoying breastfeeding. Before I was pregnant, I thought I would do it until he was 6 months or got teeth. Now that he is 6 months, I can't see myself giving it up anytime soon. We'll probably go a year...maybe longer...depends on those teeth and when they get here..lol

No comments: