Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sleep

Sleep...it's overrated right? Ha, I try and tell myself that. For the past week and half, Bo has been waking himself up anywhere from 3:30 am to 5 am, just talking and babbling to himself. I am such a light sleeper that I wake up to it right away....and it's hard for me to fall back asleep to it. Kyle, on the other hand, is always sleeping as hard as a rock. So I go get him and feed him and we both fall back asleep until its time to get up (usually by 6). I know this needs to stop, because he's at the age where he can (and needs to) fall back asleep on his own. And its not like he's hungry. If he was hungry, he would cry. I just don't know what to do. I've been reading a couple of different methods of getting them to fall back asleep on their own so we'll give it shot. He's been such a good sleeper up until now, I'd hate for it to end....and I'd like my sleep back. Hope that doesn't sound selfish...

No comments: