Monday, January 17, 2011

Week 2 of the 365 project

January 11, 2011
From 365 Project

This kid LOVES his peanut butter, just like his daddy.

January 12, 2011
From 365 Project

You can't help but smile when looking at this picture. Kyle told him to pretend to be asleep and he couldn't help but laugh. I <3 this boy.

January 13, 2011
From 365 Project

Sad day for Thomas. Bo managed to kill his battery in a day and we were all out of batteries. Needless to say, Thomas was broken for a few days, and Bo was distraught. (I am impressed by my phototaking skills on this one too!)

January 14, 2011
From 365 Project

I had another picture to post for this day, as it is Calista's 6 month birthday. But, instead I'll share a funny story. Bo was going potty, and I was in the bathroom with him holding Calista. I told Bo to talk to her so she would smile and he says, "I make her laugh." Sure enough, just by looking at her, made her giggle. She would laugh, that would make him laugh, and make her laugh harder. This continued on for several minutes. You couldn't help but laugh along with them. After he was done pottying, he asked to hold her. He does not hold her very often so I was happy to oblige for a quick photo op.

January 15, 2011
From 365 Project

We went to Omaha to see Thomas!! Meet our friends, Adam and Rochelle and their little boy there and Jesse and Kevin came too. I tried to get more pictures, but my battery was acting up.

January 16, 2011
From 365 Project

Happy 6 month birthday Calista! This little peanut is now 11lbs 2oz, and 24.5in at her latest appointment. Who wants to take bets at what she'll weigh at a year? I'm guessing 16lbs.

No comments: